The Site is owned and operated by Magna Business Development, a business registered under the laws of the State of Israel, with principal office in Israel, using the registered trade name MAKING SENSE™ (“MSNS”). We maintain the Site for your personal use and information.
Feel free to browse in the Site, but please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully beforehand. By using this Site you indicate your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please log out.
MSNS may revise the following Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All materials on this Site, including but not limited to text and images (the "Content"), are either the property of, or used with permission by, MSNS. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright and is proprietary information of MSNS, its affiliates or other third parties unless stated otherwise. Therefore, you may not reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, display or prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit or otherwise use the content of this Website without prior written permission by MSNS. The use of the Content by you or anyone else authorized by you may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes, unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. MSNS does not warrant or represent that your use of the Content will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MSNS.
2. The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of MSNS. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of MSNS. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other Content, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
3. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your own risk. MSNS is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
4. The Information presented in the Site, including text, graphics and links ("Information") is provided by MSNS as a convenience. MSNS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Information and takes no responsibility for it. Specifically, the Information on this Site is designed to be informative, and does not attempt to contain any psychological, behavioral or medical professional opinions. MSNS makes no representation concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any toys, other than MSNS products, which are recommended in this Site.
5. MSNS also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. All pictures of products on the Site are for demonstration purposes only and MSNS may change modify or cancel any product presented in the Site at its will and nothing in the Site may be construed as to limit any right of MSNS. Since the pictures in the Site are presented to you via computer screen and/or are printed by you from a computer screen, there may be variations between the appearance of goods on screen and their actual appearance.
7. This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only. MSNS has not reviewed all of such sites' links to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. The fact that this Site contains links to other websites does not mean that MSNS approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their owners or operators. MSNS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
8. The materials provided on this Site (including links to information provided by other sites) are to be used for informational purposes only. The materials are NOT to be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical diagnosis, treatment or care. The applicability of any of the materials may vary depending on your actual medical condition or that of a third party and therefore may be irrelevant to you.
9. NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BECOME A PATIENT OF ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY PROVIDING MATERIALS BY MEANS OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINK FROM THIS SITE CONTROLLED BY MSNS. YOU OR SUCH OTHER PARTY MUST CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL FOR A COMPLETE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND/OR CARE.
10. Any health-related products or medications referred to herein are given for informational purposes only and not by way of endorsement, recommendation, or approval by MSNS.
11. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the competent courts located in Tel-Aviv, Israel. By browsing the Site and using the E-shop, you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Last Updated: December 1, 2016
Making Sense® recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by our customers, subscribers and visitors to our websites (collectively “Users”). We created this policy with a fundamental respect for the Users’ rights to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services controlled by Making Sense.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Registration and Ordering
When using our websites and/or signing up for certain selected services, including product purchases through our Making Sense Store, Users are required to give their contact information (such as name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address and phone number). We use this information for internal purposes only, to communicate with Users and provide the requested services.
For product purchases that require payment, we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date), which is used strictly for billing purposes and is not otherwise disclosed. We may occasionally send you notifications about our products.
If Users wish to subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, we ask for contact information (such as name, e-mail address and, occasionally, demographic information). We use this information in the same manner as we use contact information in the registration and ordering process described above. Recipients of our Mail newsletters can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions listed at the end of the newsletter.
Communications with Us
Our websites include tools for Users to submit information to us (such as our contact forms). Requests for service, support or information may be forwarded as needed to best respond to a specific request. We may retain e-mails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes and to help us to improve our services.
Communications from Us: Order Confirmations, Special Offers and General Correspondence
We may contact our customers with follow up information on their orders or requests. For example, we send customers an order confirmation message, confirming account and order information. We may also communicate with a customer by e-mail, phone or regular mail to provide requested services and with regard to account-related issues
WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
Making Sense does not share personally identifiable information with other companies, apart from those acting as our agents in providing our product(s)/service(s), and which agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential. Also, our parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, entities into which our company may be merged, or entities to which any of our assets, products, sites or operations may be transferred, will be able to use personal information for the above purpose. We will also disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without permission.
We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but will not include any personal information.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a User's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code), or if a User no longer desires our product(s)/service(s), we provide a way to correct or update that User's personal data. The User should contact Customer Support with the relevant request.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our Users' personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information transmitted to us online (such as credit card data) is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our Users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
NOTIFICATION AND CHANGES
MAKING SENSE RETURN POLICY AND WARRANTY
Last Updated: December 1, 2016
Our mission at Making Sense is to keep our customers smiling. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible and we'll do our utmost to assist you and get you smiling again.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Making Sense™ (“MSNS”) promises you satisfaction from our products or we will refund 100% of your purchase. Please read the following carefully.
Damage or Loss on delivery
We do our best to prevent damage or loss of your shipment and will work diligently with you to resolve any problems.
Check the packaging upon delivery and report to us by email any visible damage, with a photo.
If delivered by courier, you may refuse a visibly damaged shipment. If you choose to accept it, take photos and have the driver note any damage, no matter how slight, as well as anything that appears out of the ordinary, such as packaging not intact, etc.
Once you accept a shipment that appears to be in good condition, open the carton and inspect it for possible concealed damage and verify that you have received your entire purchase as ordered. IMPORTANT: You have 5 business days from receipt of shipment to report damage or loss that was not noted on the delivery receipt. Carriers will likely deny a claim for concealed damage or loss not reported within 5 days.
Keep the item in the original packing carton for inspection purposes and/or possible return shipment.
An unused product in its original packaging may be returned to MSNS with proof of purchase within 30 days for full refund or exchange, with no questions asked. Contact us by email for shipping instructions.
We reserve the right to apply a fee of up to 20% of the product’s price restocking unused items not returned in their original packaging or items showing signs of having been used.
We cannot accept returns after 30 days.
Replacement of defective products
If a product is found defective upon delivery or during use within 30 days of purchase, we will replace the product, with no shipping charge, provided only that the product has not been used. Email us for shipping instructions and supply proof of purchase and, preferably, also a photo of the damage. Then send the defective product to MSNS, in the original packaging if possible, shipping pre-paid, and we will send you a replacement product.
This warranty applies strictly to defects of design and manufacture, and explicitly excludes normal wear and tear of the product during normal use. We reserve the right to apply a charge up to the full price of the product if examination shows it to have been used improperly.
For any other questions, please contact us: info@MakingSNS.com